Monday, August 13, 2007

All this because I said I like whole milk in my latte?

What Your Latte Says About You

You are very decadent in all aspects of your life. You never scale back, and you always live large.

You can be quite silly at times, but you know when to buckle down and be serious.

You have a good deal of energy, but you pace yourself. You never burn out too fast.

You're totally addicted to caffeine... but you like to pretend like you aren't!

You are responsible, mature, and truly an adult. You're occasionally playful, but you find it hard to be carefree.

You are complex and philosophical, but you are never arrogant.
Stolen from Cursing Mama. Though the results puzzle me. It's accurate, especially at the end, but me, decadent? I aspire to decadence, but I have neither time nor money for it. And I'm no longer addicted to caffeine, I've almost totally weaned myself from the evil drug of energy, and I have to admit I feel better. I'm a decaf girl now. I've tried to give it up before but always caved, this time I'm doing the step down 1/2 caf thing and it's so much better.

3 comments:

dragon knitter said...

i got the same results as you. funny part? i have to be careful of my caffeine intake. i never made the childhood switch, and in coffee form (i think the warmth promotes this), if i'm very tired, it makes me go to sleep. i am so far from a caffeine addict, it isn't even funny! however, i love the taste! so i do indulge occasionally. the whole milk? if they'd had half& half, or cream, i'd have been so there. my favorite drink is a hazelnut cafe breve

Cursing Mama said...

can not imagine a life free of caffeine....I think I would become a sloth

Catherine said...

Believe it or not, coming off caffeine was easy the way I did it - 1/2 caf and then 1/2 of that, and so forth. I do not feel tired or headachy or less alert, and I am sleeping better. We'll see if this change improves my blood pressure, but I swear I do feel better.