Monday, December 24, 2007

I'm so bored...

...I'm taking action shots of my dog walking. Expect a video any day now. Please, please send good energy, I must find temporary work after the first of the year.



Murphy is becoming a most impressive walker - we did our short walk this morning, maybe 3/4 of a mile, and I tried to turn him toward home when his tongue started hanging out and he resisted - he wanted to go to the Big Lake and walk some more. He's a mad, walking machine.

My bayberry candle is already burning. I may burn two, just for emphasis.




Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Catherine
Let's brush the dust of 2007 off our feet, OK? I'm ready for a New Year, and you can definitely use a new start!
I love the photo of Murphy- he looks like he's just bookin it!
Hope the bayberry candles work.
Kimmen

Anonymous said...

Lighting a candle here to send good energy to you. May 2008 be a much better year. You deserve it.

Genie

Bess said...

Woo woo

Merry Christmas.

Sending you all good energy. Lovely prayers. Happy Joy.

Sue Woo said...

Merry Christmas!

Janet said...

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I get pretty much the same view when I walk my Hannah, except she has a pink leash because she's a girl. Right now, it's too cold and snowy for her to walk outside here in Iowa, but your picture has reminded me of spring and that gave me a smile. Thanks & Merry Christmas---

caroline said...

Sending you all good vibes, chica!